Full time office administration master
Ft. Lauderdale-based Interior Design & Build Management firm seeks to hire a badass administrative professional to support the company’s day to day operations as well as representing the company in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience in an administrative support role as an administrative assistant or office manager, will be tech savvy, have great attention to detail, and communicate effectively with clients, vendors and contractors. Must be able to prioritize and multitask. High spirits, smiles, positivity and cool-head are a must in this fun fast paced environment.
If you are looking to join a small but growing company where you will be expected to perform independently with minimal supervision, this could be a great fit for you!
Primary responsibilities for this position will include:
- Opening mail, sorting and scanning mail to virtual bookkeeper as needed.
- Sort and label project related and business expense related receipts, scan as needed
- Receive packages of lighting, tile, plumbing fixtures and hardware. Open, inspect upon arrival, document as received in our system, label and put away in on-site storage until ready for delivery to job-site.
- File claims with vendors if product arrives damaged or incorrect finish.
- Create transmittals for product to be delivered to contractors, sub-contractors or clients
- Support Project Managers in Construction Administration tasks such as:
- Attending job site meetings and documenting notes of topics discussed and agreed upon
- Creating meeting minutes or job site visit notes and distributing to project team and clients
- Mark up plans for visual documentation of revisions requested or discussed in the field.
- Checking permit status online
- Dropping off Permit Packages at City Building Department
- Work with vendors to request quotes for material and/or labor.
- Assist with drafting proposals to clients
- Draft proposal for materials, requires checking stock availability, shipping and lead times
- Tracks orders, deliveries and inventory
- General office organization and performing all other office tasks such as ordering supplies
- Client in-take process
- Answer calls from prospective clients
- Set up client in the system
- Set up collaborative Inspiration Boards for client and Design team
- Sending out Welcome packets and on-boarding email
- Assist designer with gathering samples for presentation boards
- Assist in the creation of Mood and Concept Boards
- Assist with the creation of Social Media content using various graphic Apps
* Previous experience in office administration, preferably in the construction industry although not a must.
* Ability to prioritize and multitask is a MUST
* MUST be self-motivated and excel at working independently, very important.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with Social Media marketing a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong computer and technical skills
* Strong working ability in MS Office including MS Word and MS Excel
** Dependable transportation, punctuality and reliability A MUST! **
Hours + Pay:
We are currently looking to fill a full time 32-40 hours a week position.
In this position you will be a 1099 Independent Contractor
There is some flexibility with the hours of day you will be in the office, but your work schedule must be set and you must be punctual.
Hourly, regular increases commensurate with experience and proven abilities. Starting pay is $14-$17/hour depending on experience. Position is as a 1099 Independent Contractor. Opportunity to grow within our team.
If you feel this is the job for you, and you meet these requirements, please send us your resume with a cover letter as to why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. If you feel this job may not be for you, please don’t waste our time. IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM FULL-TIME POSITION, PLEASE DON’T APPLY.
PLEASE INDICATE THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM FUL-TIME POSITION IN YOUR RESPONSE OR YOUR RESPONSE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED