‘The Galt Escape’
Before & After
Coastal Wealth Executive Office Building
3297 E. Oakland Park Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL
This dated commercial building on Galt Ocean Mile in Fort Lauderdale, FL got a new lease on life thanks to the Studio 818 team. This ‘ugly duckling’ had been haphazardly chopped up by the previous owner. The plan old concrete box of a structure with no second story windows had carved up into four terribly tight retail spaces. A horrible floor plan, poorly functioning spaces and a drop-dead ugly exterior had most buyers considering this property a teardown.
As always the Studio 818 team was ready for the challenge. We prepared the redevelopment plan for single-tenant use which included a complete re-design of the property inside and out. This included:
- Gutting the existing structure to its’ original shell
- Designing a new floor plan
- Creating new exterior elevations
- Designing and furnishing the interior for single-tenant executive office space
- Managing all the moving parts and handling all the headaches for the property owners from concept to fully furnished move-in
The result is a radical transformation. I’m sure you’ll agree after viewing the before & after photos below. This stunning new structure is the new executive office building for the the partners of Coastal Wealth. Our design and re-development plan now fully executed has also created hundreds of thousands of dollars in equity for the owners.